Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Peace out Darnell

Darnell Dodson is no longer on the UK Men's Basketball roster...from Marc Maggard's Twitter account

marcmaggard

Darnell Dodson is off UK's basketball team and won't be coming back..... http://bit.ly/9dQLYt



The Darnell Dodson saga has finally come to an end. If he's really gone, I only have one thing to say...good riddance. Dodson was one of my least favorite UK players of the last few years. I didn't like his attitude, and I didn't like his game. He came to UK with the reputation of being a dead-eye shooter. He played 15 MPG and shot only 35% from behind the arc - not horrible, but hardly outstanding. He was fifth on what I consider to be a poor outside shooting team behind Josh Harrellson, Eric Bledsoe, Jon Hood, and Patrick Patterson. And he wasn't any better on the other end of the court. Is this decision final? I have no clue. But I hope it is. Peace out Darnell. If you need any help moving your stuff out of the Lodge, hit me up.

1 comment:

  1. the link - http://www.truebluekentucky.com/index.php/forums/2-true-blue-hoops/516086-darnell-dodson-is-off-the-team.html?do=publish

    ReplyDelete